Tuesday, October 11, 2011

COLLEGE COOKBOOK and BLOG

The basis for my cookbook and blog is to help college students and singles learn to cook, manage their budget and have great food.  When my granddaughter started college, money was tight!  She had to pay for rent and books which left very little money left over for food.  I didn't want her to have to exist on Ramen noodles so I wrote my cookbook.

It is more than a cookbook, it is a tool to teach you how to manage your kitchen and save money.  How?  By showing that you only need three (3) pans to cook any meal, not just in the cookbook, but any meal. 

You also learn how to take one pound of hamburger and make three or four meals, all different.  You can also learn to cook one chuck roast and make four different meals.  The recipes are easy and I show which pans and utensils to use.  These are the same recipes I use at home.  Some of the recipes are fast and some take several hours (which gives you time to study or clean the apartment).

No comments:

Post a Comment